Design and Prototype
Starting from your design concepts we can help you create a display that presents your products in a way that is both visually appealing and functional. We’ll work with you to make sure your display reflects your brand’s image. With our in-house capabilities, we can prototype and manufacture small runs before going into full production.
Our in-house production capabilities include but are not limited to:
- CNC Routing- We have multiple CNC routers that allow us to cut complex shapes with precision. By using CNC machining, we are able to combine multiple processes into one setup, resulting in time and cost savings.
- Laser Cutting- We can cut small acrylic parts such as letters for signs and logos. In addition, product holders that need square inside corners or that would be difficult to cut on the router can be cut on the laser.
- Laser Engraving – Acrylic can be laser etched for decorative purposes or for edge lit LED signs that we make in house. We can also etch other materials that need permanent markings such as part numbers.
- Edge Finishing – Our Bermaq® machine uses a diamond cutting head that creates a high quality frosted edge on acrylics.
- Polishing- Flame polishing is an economical way to create glossy edges on acrylic. While for higher end designs, we offer hand polished edges.
- Line bending- Straight line bends can be achieved with heat. The most common plastics that we bend are acrylic, polycarbonate, PETG and expanded PVC.
- Assembly-We use various methods to assemble parts such as solvent welding, mechanical fasteners and interlocking parts. Whether you need a knockdown display or a more permanent fixture, we can build it.
- Packaging- Products can be bulk packed as well as packed in specially designed individual cartons depending on your needs. We produce and ship from our Lancaster, PA warehouse.
We manufacturer with a variety of materials:
- Expanded PVC
- and more…